The LEMO Foundation is built on the concept of a purpose-driven life. We believe in and instill two essential philosophies:
- Don’t expect to accomplish your dreams if you’re not willing to help others accomplish theirs.
- We don’t prepare just to prepare, we prepare to be the best.
Through these philosophies we inspire our youth to achieve their best self, support their peers and family with compassion and caring, and become leaders in their community. Core values that we live each day:
- Passion creates the driving force from which the inner ambition materializes into action through the heart, mind, body connection.
- Purpose defines the “why” and is the driving force behind your passion.
- Impact dictates that every interaction is an opportunity to leave a positive impression and affect someone or something for a greater good.
- Greatness expresses the expectation not only to make yourself better, but also to inspire those around you to become better.