Greatness inspires greatness
1. We don't believe in half-hearted effort. We believe in emotional intensity, electricity and fire when it comes to our work ethic.
"I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win."
- Michael Jordan
2. We believe "Family" is the one word in the English language that means both "rock" and "compass."
“There is great comfort and inspiration in the feeling of close human relationships and its bearing on our mutual fortunes - a powerful force, to overcome the 'tough breaks' which are certain to come to most of us from time to time.”
- Walt Disney
3. We are Leaders who set the tone and influence others to do the right thing.
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
- John Quincy Adams
4. We do not let obstacles deter us - we use them to get that much better.
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
- Christopher Reeves
5. We celebrate our weaknesses as our greatest strengths.
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.”
- Michael Jordan
6. We recognize that success is not an individual sport.
"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
- Vince Lombardi
7. We start each day with a positive attitude - results never cease to amaze us!
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
- Winston Churchill
8. We are humble and let our hard work do the talking - the silent conversation never ends!
"The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions."
9. Talent is God given - Greatness is earned.
“Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.”
- John Wooden
10. We never quit and believe excuses are reasons for failure.
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."